<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it."-Winston S. Churchill

"The wandering scholars were bound by no lasting loyalties, were attached by no sentiment of patriotism to the states they served and were not restricted by any feeling of ancient chivalry. They proposed and carried out schemes of the blackest treachery."-C.P. Fitzgerald.

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Pardon Me... 

...for having been tardy as of late. I was shocked, literally shocked, at the complete domination that the Miami Dolphins visited upon the Buffalo Bills.

Ricky Williams and Dolphins' coach Dave Wannstedt share a moment

The Bills had been considered a superior team going into Sunday night's game. They were manhandled by the Dolphins' defense and Ricky Williams 17-7. The game was not as close as the score indicated. The Bills' only touchdown came on a Jay Fiedler interception.'


Anyway, not much tonight, but tomorrow we'll be going over the en banc decision of the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals that allowed the Recall Election to go on, more Bush hatred explained by Andrew Sullivan and others, my take on Bush's speech at the United Nations, and my take on Iraq and where we go next in the War on Terror.


Until then, sleep tight. I know I will.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?