<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it."-Winston S. Churchill

"The wandering scholars were bound by no lasting loyalties, were attached by no sentiment of patriotism to the states they served and were not restricted by any feeling of ancient chivalry. They proposed and carried out schemes of the blackest treachery."-C.P. Fitzgerald.

Monday, December 01, 2003

I've got some catching up to do... 

It's been a week since I posted. Anyhow, I've decided to give some thought to two things that are in train right about now, the reelection of President Bush and the turn of the tide in Iraq. I'll post up some thoughts tomorrow and Wednesday.

Meantime, Steven den Beste has a reply to an inquiry from a student in Tehran, tentatively titled by others, Why We Fight. It is a damn good must read.

By the way, congratulations to the men of the 4th Infantry ("Ivy") Division's Task Force Ironhorse at the continued success of Operation IRON HAMMER. Battles in Samarra in the past two days appear to have led to the elimination of between 46 and 54 of the Bad Guys. Well done, gentlemen.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?