<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it."-Winston S. Churchill

"The wandering scholars were bound by no lasting loyalties, were attached by no sentiment of patriotism to the states they served and were not restricted by any feeling of ancient chivalry. They proposed and carried out schemes of the blackest treachery."-C.P. Fitzgerald.

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

This is freaking Required Reading... 

The Decline and Fall of the European Left, as it is subsumed by radical Islam, as explained by Wretchard at The Belmont Club.

I'll expand on this in some detail tomorrow, as few Americans realize that the War on Terror is passing into history, only to be replaced by the Third great World War of human history.

The more I look at the question, the more New York City on September 11, 2001, reminds me of Sarajevo in August of 1914.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?