<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it."-Winston S. Churchill

"The wandering scholars were bound by no lasting loyalties, were attached by no sentiment of patriotism to the states they served and were not restricted by any feeling of ancient chivalry. They proposed and carried out schemes of the blackest treachery."-C.P. Fitzgerald.

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

By the way, the best line of the day... 


...comes from John Ellis' update to the Wisconsin aftermath. Money shot:

William Safire points out today that Kerry has not said one interesting thing since December. Others might say that Kerry has not said one interesting thing (that he hasn't subsequently retracted) in years. What will Kerry say now?


After watching John Kerry step all over John Edwards' speech last night, I am prepared to call this election for Bush now and get it over with. However, that's my inner asshat speaking. The economy must be improving measurably by the fall for Bush to be secure in his post.

However, I do know this. Edwards is talented enough to give Kerry a good bloody nose as Boston approaches. I am not sure that Edwards has the funding to compete in Super Tuesday's Southern Comfort contest. My home state of Florida is one of the states. Edwards could run into money trouble, but I figure that the trials will start pumping money into Edwards' coffers soon enough. What I think this gets down to is that the primary battle is renewed and Kerry has to kill off Edwards as soon as possible before the Clintons smell blood and throw their support to their protege from North Carolina.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?