<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it."-Winston S. Churchill

"The wandering scholars were bound by no lasting loyalties, were attached by no sentiment of patriotism to the states they served and were not restricted by any feeling of ancient chivalry. They proposed and carried out schemes of the blackest treachery."-C.P. Fitzgerald.

Monday, February 09, 2004

I hate Spell Checker.... 


Correction: in the post below, first paragraph, it's supposed to be "Smirking Chimp", not "summarizing Chimp". I have yet to see a chimp summarize anything of value or meaning.

However, I have heard it said that if one puts ten thousand monkeys in a large room with typewriters and an infinite amount of time and paper, you eventually end up with Twelfth Night.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?