<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it."-Winston S. Churchill

"The wandering scholars were bound by no lasting loyalties, were attached by no sentiment of patriotism to the states they served and were not restricted by any feeling of ancient chivalry. They proposed and carried out schemes of the blackest treachery."-C.P. Fitzgerald.

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

My God, this was in The Guardian! 


I kid you not. Some of Saddam's oil wealth was steered to Eurotrash peace groups by Western oil men who had dealings with Saddam. I simply cannot believe that of all papers, The Guardian published this.

Oh-my-God!

What's next, a column in praise of the Patriot Act by Robert Scheer?

(Hat Tip: Andrew Sullivan, of course)


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?