<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it."-Winston S. Churchill

"The wandering scholars were bound by no lasting loyalties, were attached by no sentiment of patriotism to the states they served and were not restricted by any feeling of ancient chivalry. They proposed and carried out schemes of the blackest treachery."-C.P. Fitzgerald.

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

No Comment on The Passion of the Christ... 


...until I have had the common decency to actually see the film. I owe Gibson that much. Meantime, go over to NRO to get the take of political Catholicism. I would, especially, recommend reading Michael Novak's reaction.

Naturally, the film got a ruthless panning from the New York Times. Methinks they prefer this Jesus...


No 39 lashes here!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?