<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it."-Winston S. Churchill

"The wandering scholars were bound by no lasting loyalties, were attached by no sentiment of patriotism to the states they served and were not restricted by any feeling of ancient chivalry. They proposed and carried out schemes of the blackest treachery."-C.P. Fitzgerald.

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

I can't stand it! 


If John Forbes Kerry mentions Vietnam one more fucking time, I swear to all that is holy, I shall vomit on my keyboard.

Not only did he manage to worm Vietnam into his acceptance speech last night, but he also found a way to make it the theme of this tawdry bit of ghostwriting that appeared in today's International Herald-Tribune.

Mark me well: John Kerry is going to overplay this Vietnam Experience card. By the fall, people are going to say, "John, we know you were in Vietnam. Now unless you have something substantive to say about this war, please go away."


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?