<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it."-Winston S. Churchill

"The wandering scholars were bound by no lasting loyalties, were attached by no sentiment of patriotism to the states they served and were not restricted by any feeling of ancient chivalry. They proposed and carried out schemes of the blackest treachery."-C.P. Fitzgerald.

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

An interesting piece I picked up this morning... 


Just got back from the endodontist. He did a preliminary root canal in my number 20 tooth. Anyway, I'll need a buildup and crown. Meantime, I came home and picked up a new Hersh article in the New Yorker. Called, "The Deal", it details Musharaff's acquiesence to deep penetration raids to disrupt and capture, if possible, Al Qaeda's High Command. For a brief analysis, check out The Argus. For the orginal article by Seymour Hersh, go here. (Hat tip: Winds of Change.net and The Argus)


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?