<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it."-Winston S. Churchill

"The wandering scholars were bound by no lasting loyalties, were attached by no sentiment of patriotism to the states they served and were not restricted by any feeling of ancient chivalry. They proposed and carried out schemes of the blackest treachery."-C.P. Fitzgerald.

Friday, June 04, 2004

Wretchard Again! 

Such damn good writing. I am in awe of this piece.

One of the things I mean to examine in the coming days is whether or not there exists a hatred on the part of the Left for their own culture and whether or not there is a willingness to defend the West. I have my doubts, but have been warned by my co-editor to tread carefully on this subject and not paint with too broad a brush.

Wretchard is always compelling, however.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?