<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it."-Winston S. Churchill

"The wandering scholars were bound by no lasting loyalties, were attached by no sentiment of patriotism to the states they served and were not restricted by any feeling of ancient chivalry. They proposed and carried out schemes of the blackest treachery."-C.P. Fitzgerald.

Saturday, August 28, 2004

He's Baaaaaaaaaack! 

Okay, folks, I haven't touched this blog thing in two weeks, but since the campaign's getting interesting, I've decided to stop pulling an Andrew Sullivan and come off my hiatus. At least Andrew had the excuse of an August hiatus!


By the way, what's with the little DemoDonkey on Andrew's masthead. I have resolved myself to the fact that Andrew will probably either sit out the election or vote reluctantly for Kerry because of the Gay Marriage issue, but really! Andrew has been on vacation, so this could be a Democratic hacker having some fun at Andrew's expense.


Upcoming tonight? Well, I'll be posting primarily on the strategic situation between Bush and Kerry as we go into the New York convention. Bottom line? The trends are with Bush, just as Karl Rove suspected they would be back in January.


More later.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?