<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it."-Winston S. Churchill

"The wandering scholars were bound by no lasting loyalties, were attached by no sentiment of patriotism to the states they served and were not restricted by any feeling of ancient chivalry. They proposed and carried out schemes of the blackest treachery."-C.P. Fitzgerald.

Saturday, September 18, 2004

This link is a must read. 


From a Marine major at the MNF command headquarters in Baghdad, a positive assessment of where we stand. Read the whole damn thing. Add this to an AP story I saw in this morning's local fishwrapper, and I begin to be more confident in my belief that there is some serious ass-whuppin' coming on down.

You heard it here first; we plan to take Fallujah in a surprise attack before the election.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?