<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it."-Winston S. Churchill

"The wandering scholars were bound by no lasting loyalties, were attached by no sentiment of patriotism to the states they served and were not restricted by any feeling of ancient chivalry. They proposed and carried out schemes of the blackest treachery."-C.P. Fitzgerald.

Monday, October 18, 2004

Meanwhile, on the Campaign Trail.... 


Steven den Beste rises from the dead to offer his analysis of polling fraud by the Mainstream Media (MSM).
This is definitely worth a read, as it tends to explain Kerry's "surge" and the lack of staying power of said "surge".

The organ is definitely broken on this bandwagon.

UPDATE: Gallup came out yesterday with Bush up 52%-44%. Now, anyone who is willing to buy into these numbers needs to send me all of their net worth before they piss it all away at the Tribal Gaming Tables. I can buy Bush being ahead by three to four points-that's where I think this race stands as of today. But I will not buy into Bush being ahead by more than five, from anybody. I don't care how much I want him to win this election; I smell a Rat, so to speak.

However, after John Freakin' ticked off a bunch of the ladies by mentioning that Mary Cheney just happens to be a LESBIAN, I'm not so sure that the Tall, Lanky Underdog from the Bay State hasn't been hurt among women beyond repair.

Which just goes to show you that underhanded political tricks designed to suppress the vote of redneck, nose-pickin', NASCAR-lovin', gun-totin', Evangelical Christian Republicans aren't quite as clever as everyone thought they were. But I'm sure that it seemed like a good idea at the time.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?