<$BlogRSDUrl$>

"History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it."-Winston S. Churchill

"The wandering scholars were bound by no lasting loyalties, were attached by no sentiment of patriotism to the states they served and were not restricted by any feeling of ancient chivalry. They proposed and carried out schemes of the blackest treachery."-C.P. Fitzgerald.

Friday, July 15, 2005

At long last.... 

I'm back.

It's been two months. I've refinanced the house, paid some bills, and settled some debts. Meantime, the Condi campaign continues, the Karl Rove scandal is about to peter out, and the London bombings signal a new effort by Al Qaeda to make its influence felt in Europe. More about all of these in the next posts.

Comments:
I saw ur comments at FR and found your blog. If you ever get anywhere on the Condi campaign, let me know.

I'll jump on that bandwagon.
 
I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog
 
I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?